Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Perspective...

I wish I could keep the blog updated but it seems those days are few and far between. We've had so much going on at the Womble house the past few weeks...well, really I would say the past year. In retrospect, adding Womble kiddo #2 was a piece of cake. Adding Womble kiddo's #1 and #3...notsamuch. ;-) What I've come to realize over the past few months is this is the new normal. Yes, it took me about 9 months to figure that out. And it is what it is. Busy. Crazy. Fun. Exhausting. The best (and sometimes longest) days of my life but...and this is the most important BUT...I wouldn't have it any other way. I read a quote the other day that said...

"If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart"

I couldn't have said it better myself. Now that I have filled the shoes of a Mother of three, I know what all those other Moms were talking about. Motherhood is not for wimps (and it is 100% harder with each child)!!! I have a million things to do (and have no business even typing this post) but I wanted to share two things on this chilly Monday morning...

1: I {big puffy heart} this post and her perspective on adoption

2: I {big puffy heart} this post and her perspective on parenting

and just for kicks...three new songs I heard last night that spoke to our hearts...






2 comments:

Sissy said...

Hello there! I just noticed that you had a new post and am so glad you are still around. I love seeing what everyone is up to and I remember reading those posts from last year and tearing up. So glad this year has brought much change for your littlest one!

Heather said...

Hey Mommy! Let me know if you have gotten my email (it gives you all the juicy details of our #5.) I'm worried I might have your wrong address.
Take care,
Heather