Sunday, December 18, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Little Buddy!

Across the miles we are wishing our baby boy, Bao Xi Jian...soon to be Little Buddy Womble, a Happy Birthday! I still can't believe I have the privilege of typing those words. I doubt he celebrated his special day today but you can rest assured we will celebrate for him. I wish I could kiss his sweet little head and tell him what a treasure he is. Next year sweet boy...

2 comments:

Paige said...

I am now catching up on your blog! Such good news! It is hard to miss their birthday… we will be missing Silas' as well.

Sissy said...

I just read through all 4 parts of Little Buddy's story and cried along with you! What a miraculous story. I love how everything seems to be knitted together and I can't wait to read about your trip to China. I will keep your family in my prayers, if you will do the same for us. Waiting for our miracle is hard, as you know, and my heart has been broken twice. Pray that He will help me open it again.