We finally have a log in date.
2/21/12
It's about two weeks later than I expected but at least we have one. I've already thrown my little hissy fit so I think I'm over it. I think. Apparently they hired someone new in the registration office of CC-WA. Apparently the new person didn't get the memo about logging dossier's IN THE ORDER THEY ARE RECEIVED. Apparently dossiers arriving to CC-WA AFTER ours were stacked on TOP of ours. Then the new guy logged in all the dossier's on top of our stack before he made it to ours.
Yes, that's 18 days from the time it left California until the time they logged us in. Yes, about 14 days too many but who's counting. Oh wait. We are. That's right. Our agency coordinator was apologetic but there's nothing she can do about it. Unfortunately.
So today is Day 1 even though we've been staring at his sweet little face since October 13. For the record that is 4 months 9 days. 132 days total. 3168 hours. 190,080 minutes. 11,404,800 seconds. That leaves us with approximately 165 more to go until we meet our son. Someone please pass the chocolate...






1 comment:
I guess every step is one step closer, but I can relate to your anxiousness!
Post a Comment