My Mom said back in the olden days of China adoption everyone had their picture made on a red couch at some hotel called the White Swan. She said Mei Mei had her picture made there too with all her China sisters. So what I don't understand is why I have to sit HERE...
On this weird concrete step instead of on a red couch? OH! There are no more red couches there so we have to make due without one? Oh. Ok. Whatever.
Don't be sad Mom. I'm not going to cooperate with you anyway. Hey, did you know there is dirt back here?
Hey, let me show you what I found so I can watch you run over real fast and try to keep me from getting dirt all over my outfit or melting down.
You really like that camera thing don't ya lady? I don't really have much to smile about since you dressed me in this crazy outfit that you think is so adorable. This is all I have for you...
but ONLY because I REALLY like the big guy sitting beside me. I think he feels the same about me...
Ok, that's the end of your photo session, Mom. I've had enough. Now take me to Hong Kong. I hear they have REALLY big planes there that will take us to the place you call home. I think I'm going to like it there...






No comments:
Post a Comment