A little car action with his big brother. Little Buddy is slowly warming up to his big brother. He will play with him and sit beside him but he doesn't want Wild Man to touch him or pick him up. He'll get there. We are so proud of Wild Man for being patient with him.
I love the way he looks at his big brother. It melts this Momma into a puddle. (Photo quality terrible but you get the idea)
Once Little Buddy had his TB skin test we were outta there. Home free. In the clear. Operation "what they don't know won't hurt them" was a complete success. :) Thank you Lord. When we left our guide, the amazing Elvin, took us on a little shopping tour and then back to our hotel. Wild Man took lots of photos today but I will save those for a different post. He loves having the camera in his hands.
After a nap we met our friends Steve and Heather and their daughter Helen for dinner at Cow and Bridge near our hotel. It was absolutely DELICIOUS but Little Buddy wasn't impressed for some reason. We'll try again this weekend. :) They came up to our room to hang out for a while and then we called it a night around 8 pm. We are such party animals.
One week from today we will all be under one roof as a family of six. If my girls were here with me I think I could stay here a very long time. I love China. I love the people. I love the unfamiliarity. I love the country that so graciously gave me my children. BUT. I miss my girls like crazy. I miss my brown dog, Kobe. I miss being able to go to the Pediatrician (or the ER) with confidence in what they will say. I miss ICE in my drink. I miss being able to strap my baby in a car seat. I love China but my home is where my family is together. I can't wait for that day...






No comments:
Post a Comment