Saturday, January 6, 2007

I want to take a hot tub...


As some of you already know, Daddy received a new hot tub for Christmas as a reward for all of his hard work in 2006. It was a bit of a process to get it up and running...concrete, electrical, filling the tub, heat, chemicals, blahblahblah. After a long and dreadful week and a half of waiting (for Daddy), it was finally ready for occupancy on Saturday morning. Daddy was up bright and early for his first dip. He was like a little kid in a candy store and could hardly wait to get inside. Thank goodness the weather is not typical January fare or our neighbors would have thought he was nuts. A robe and swimming trunks outside in January? Huh?

After Daddy had come back inside, it was time for J.'s bath. I told him it was time to take a bath and he quickly responded..."I don't want to take a bath...I want to take a hot tub". I guess now he thinks we have three bathtubs instead of two? Ha. So, not too long after his comment, J. was off for his first hot tub adventure. He was so excited to get in he could hardly stand it. Don't worry, Daddy was with him of course.

From the looks on their faces, you know exactly what they are thinking...Oh yeah, this is the good life...