Happy Easter friends! J. came running to our room this morning shouting, "Mommy, Daddy, get up, come here, you GOTTA SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!" He was sooooo excited that the bunny had left him a few surpises. I didn't get a picture of it, but later in the day we found him hiding in our room with the chocolate bunny box, well, the empty box. He had about 1/4 left when we found him which he immediately stuffed into his mouth. Daddy quickly left the room because he was laughing so hard. This was one of those times that no matter how hard you try to keep the "Mommy face" on, you lose it to the laughter. We just had to let this one go and chalk it up to Easter excitement.
Here are a few of my family! I am, of course, behind the camera. 
My wonderful husband looking even more handsome in his suit. Can you believe he still has his tie on? I managed to keep him in it long enough to get home. What is it about ties and men? I love this photo of J. He is growing up so fast that's for sure! MG, isn't she beautiful? I was up until midnight smocking her Easter dress. I thought her first Easter deserved a beautiful dress for a beautiful baby!

Sunday, April 8, 2007
Happy Easter!
at
10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment