
MG received her very own Baby Einstein from the Easter Bunny this morning. We had a ton of them from big brother so why buy more? I mean, come on, how many Baby Einsteins does one family need? This one is My First Signs. Most of you know that sign language came in handy at our house a while ago and we're hoping she'll pick it up too. J. tries to teach her "more", "all done" and his favorite one, "STOP"! He always uses that one right in her face when she is crying. It's pretty funny to watch. He says it sternly but with gentleness, STOP MG! Anyway, I digress, so Easter afternoon after nap they were watching the DVD together and the "kiss" sign came on. J. made the sign and then leaned over and gave her a kiss. Ahhhh, could there be anything better than that? Once again, I don't think so.
Sunday, April 8, 2007
Thank you Easter Bunny...
at
11:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment