J. has been studying the ocean this month at preschool. Today he made a story mobile and wrote his very first fiction story. Ms. Kara wrote it word for word as he "wrote" it. I would like to share it with you.
Title: "6500"
Author: JW
Characters: Fish, Seahorse, Crab
Type: Fictional
"One day there was a little Dolphin, and a long time he met a sea horse and a crab and a fish. They swing and play and slide and eat. Then along come a wolf. He chased them and said ROOOAAARRRR! Then he gobbled them up! The End."
I asked him what the title meant. His reply, "I can't tell you". OK...4 year old secrets I suppose. As for the wolf on the beach, not sure about that one. I bet that's a secret too!
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Our little author...
at
7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Love the title of this short story... sounds like it could be a made-for-TV movie! :)
Post a Comment