We've been counting the days, marking them off one by one, and the day has FINALLY come! VACATION!
We're headed here...
to do this...
and this...
and this...
The National Weather Service says we're headed for this...
but we're going with the "clueless weather man" scenario and hoping for the best. Don't worry, my aspiring meteorologist husband will be watching this...
for frequent weather updates. (I can hear the chuckles from those of you who know that story).
It's only a Tropical Storm right? No big deal, RIGHT? Should we let a little Tropical Storm deter us from our long awaited trip? Shall I tell my 4 year old that our vacation has been delayed, or worse, CANCELED? Should we reschedule for next year? Ummmm...NO...not going to happen. The NWS says the worst should be gone by Tuesday. I hope they are right because sand is needed between my toes...ASAP!
We're leaving at 6 AM. Have a great week my friends.
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Got ocean?
at
5:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Umm good luck with that. And I know that even on Tuesday, Daddy will be watching for what is coming next! hahaha You know I am just kidding and I love ya. Hope you guys have a blast and it is gone by Sunday!!!!
have a great time!!!
Post a Comment