************************
J: "Mommy, let's play figure it out" [one of our favorite car entertainment games...Funny parts in CAPS]
She's this tall (stretching out his arms) and
she's Daddy's Mommy and
she has WHITE HAIR IN THE SHAPE OF A ROPE and
she lives in S----
Answer: Nanny
******************
She's 20 YEARS OLD and
she has long BIG curly hair and
she's my grandmother named Grammy
WHO IS IT? (I don't know, could it be...Grammy?)
Answer: Grammy
******************
YOU are 29 years old
on your next birthday you'll be 29 AND A HALF
you go to sleep at night
you wake up in the morning
eat breakfast
and play with me
AND THAT'S IT.
WHO IS IT?
Answer: Mommy
******************
J: Mooooooommmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy, MG is picking my noooooosssseeeeee! Make her stop it. MG! STOP. PICKING. MY. NOSE. Moooooooommmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy, she's sticking her finger in my nose TOOOOO faaaaarrrrrrr! :-)
******************
And a few below the Mommy belt...[Both said to me during separate 4 year old fit throwing moments]
J: "Mommy, you aren't my Mommy anymore. You aren't special enough."
J: "Mommy, you aren't my family ANY MORE! Only Daddy, MG and me are family."
******************
Daddy: J, where are your listening ears today?
J: I don't know...maybe they are under the couch
******************
[said to me while dancing around him acting silly during his favorite show, Double Dare 2000]
J: Knock it out Mommy...knock it out
******************
[said to his little friend while he was choking and vomiting at the table]
J: Oh no Jacob, I think you have THE virus. Jacob I think you have THE virus. Do you have THE virus Jacob? etc. etc. etc.
[I'm sure onlookers wondered which virus was THE virus. Don't worry, he was fine, just choked on a chicken tender.] :-)
Sunday, October 21, 2007
A few recent J-isms...
at
6:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I love it! Ella obviously isn't communicating at J's level yet but there are looks she gives me that I'm pretty sure mean "Knock it out Mommy...Knock it out." or perhaps, "Mommy, you aren't my Mommy anymore." Ouch! that one hurts doesn't it!
Mel
That boy is a hoot, I tell ya. I love your 'figure it out' game... we'll have to try that one. I still howl thinking about him saying "THE VIRUS". :)
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Can't wait till MG can talk!
Post a Comment