--I am thankful for a thoughtful husband
--I am thankful for my health
--I am thankful for Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew and chocolate
--I am thankful for a successful shopping day with MG on Monday
--I am thankful that I found something for my family to wear for pictures on Saturday
--I am thankful that the H&AC man repaired our heating unit today (and that I even have heat for that matter)
--I am thankful that I have almost finished all of Andrea's wedding invitations
--I am thankful that Rachel didn't kill me when there was a mishap with her order (read: J.)
--I am thankful that fall has finally arrived (sans beautiful foliage)
--I am thankful tomorrow is Friday
--Mommy
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Thankful Thursday...
at
3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I am thankful my grandson thinks I am 29 years old!!! Love ya J!
I am thankful I finally caught up at work from vacation.
And thankful its Friday!
Grammy
Post a Comment