Wednesday, January 9, 2008

a CHALLENGE...

***edited to add: deadline Friday, Jan 25***

2007 was a great year and I have spent the entire year blogging about it. I accomplished exactly what I wanted: chronicling the life and times of our family one story at a time. I can not wait to turn The Womble Times into a book. It will be like a scrapbook of 2007 without all of the scrapbooking. I have spent the last week reading through 2007, double checking grammar, spelling, etc. In doing this I discovered there is something missing.

I think I have done a great job chronicling everyday life. I think I have done a great job describing Daddy, J and MG throughout the year. The one part I have left out is ME! I have discussed my life, shared my heart and much of what is inside but I have not DESCRIBED myself. If for some reason I am not here to tell them, I want my children to know who I was. Now, I'm not PLANNING on kicking the bucket anytime in the next 60 years but just in case. Who am I? Who is Mommy? I tried to come up with a little post about ME to include in the book but I don't really know where to begin.

SO, here is where you come in...

I am challenging all of my amazing friends and family to help me. Here is your assignment: if someone asked you to describe me (Mommy), what would you say? You can post it in the comments or send me an email. Whatever you prefer. I will include it in the 2007 book as a page about me. Someday I'll appreciate that I included this page as a description of who I was in 2007.

Just to entice you to participate, everyone who submits a description will be placed in a drawing for something very special. It's a surprise but I promise you will love it!

RULES:
1. If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all
2. Do not use any real names in your description
3. If you are my Husband or my Mother you must participate--no excuses :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this scrapbook challenge. I hope to find the time to do it.

If you need any supplies, you can get them at 25% off from me. Ask me how!

Take care,
Amy