Well, guess who has the crud...AGAIN...the Womble 4! We were all so excited last night. We were supposed to FINALLY meet Alaina Claire today. J was super excited that he was going to see Jake and Will. Then, we all went to bed. Two hours later we began the sicky dance. Up. Down. Up. Down. We were up most of the night with hacking coughs and snotty noses. It's just a cold but newborn babies do not need colds. The girl is going to be eating solid food before we can be germ free long enough to meet her. Ahhhhhhhh! I KNEW this would happen. We were going to go up on Tuesday but Rachel had stuff she had to do. I even laughed and said with our track record you KNOW we'll be sick by Saturday. Sure enough, I was correct. Maybe next weekend...maybe? We are in some serious need of decontamination crew. Any volunteers?
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Like Kim told me as long as you guys make it to her graduation--I'm good--cuz they are sick again too!
See you ALL sound like my house normally and for whatever reason {knock on wood} we are well at the moment. We know you guys will make it when you can--we're not going anywhere. HAHA!! =)
Post a Comment