Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Are you kidding me?

Guess who woke up at 3:51 am screaming my name while covered in vomit? Guess who got to take a dip at 4 am due to the above stated vomit incident? Guess who watched Elmo Potty Time at 4:30 am because she couldn't go back to sleep and her entire bed was in the washing machine? Guess who finally went back to sleep not long after everyone else in the house was up? That would be MG.

Guess who is hacked off at the world today because he is missing his Valentine's Day party at preschool due to a snow day? Guess who is hacked off because he is also missing Valentine's Day party #2 tonight at AWANA? You guessed it. That would be J.

Guess who is ready for a nap and trying to make the best of the situation? That's right...that would be Mommy. And just in case I haven't made it clear over the past several months, we are SICK of being SICK! Happy Wednesday friends! Hope the stomach virus and winter weather avoids your family today.

5 comments:

Mel said...

I honestly believe that these things have something to do with the Moon or the changing of the tide. Ella was up last night for no reason and ended up throwing up as well! I feel you pain, my friend. I'm praying for a better night tonight! Hope you are all better very soon! San Fran is waiting!

Anonymous said...

I have 5 of those "guess who's" at my house. FUN, FUN!!!

Keeping you in our prayers.

Take care,
Amy
www.crumbsonmyfloor.com

Anonymous said...

Aww man sister!! This sickness mess is for the birds!!! Spring...can anyone say SPRING please hurry. We are ALL tired of being sick!! Good luck and hope it didn't last long.

Kim said...

What is the deal with puke in the bed??? You know all 3 of my kids had it a couple of weeks ago!! Some nasty stuff, but seemed to disappear quick!

Anonymous said...

This picture keeps getting funnier and funnier every time I look at it and don't think I don't remember you putting on here another time too. It was pretty darn funny then too. HAHA