This was our conversation coming home from church yesterday. We were discussing the fact that J's preschool classmate moved down the street on Saturday...
J: You mean C.H. lives in my neighborhood now?
M: Yep, she sure does
J: Awwwww, well maybe someday she can come over and then I'll marry her
[Ummm...what did he say as Daddy and I stare at each other?]
M: What?
J: Maybe someday I can go to her house and then we'll get married
Today after I picked him up from preschool...
J: Mommy, today N. gave me a kiss
M: She DID?
J: Yep, she sure did! [flashing huge smile]
M: Why?
J: Because she's so sweet and I LOVE HER
Monday, March 3, 2008
a ladies man...ALREADY?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
OH MY!!!!!
Don't tell me these things!
Ha, better start planning that shindig up now!
Grammy is not ready for this! I better start looking for a dress now!
Post a Comment