What is it they say...
"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade".
Well, that's what we're going to do. We're going to make lemonade at the Womble Times. It's going to be the BEST stinkin' lemonade we've ever tasted. I have a month of posts to catch up on (along with laundry, organizing, meal plans, etc). I'll be back with more posts over the next week.
P.S. Thanks to all who checked on us during the hiatus (even if I didn't actually answer the phone or reply to your emails). I'll admit I was avoiding most of you but don't take it personally. You didn't REALLLLY want to talk to me anyway. I was a real stick in the mud.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Making Lemonade...
at
11:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Oh, I'm taking it SO personally. :) Not really. Miss you!
Post a Comment