
It has come to my attention that I have been neglecting you over the past six weeks. I am so deeply sorry. Life has been going on all around us but I have failed to share it with you. I have filled you with posts that have nothing to do with what you are really all about...chronicling the life and times of our family. I used to stay up into the wee hours of the morning filling you with funny stories and beautiful pictures of our little blessings. What has changed you ask? Honestly, I've been avoiding you. I am so far behind I don't know how I'll ever catch up (but I promise I will give it a try). Just in case you haven't noticed, I've treated you to a cutie-patootie "Welcome Spring" blog-over. Perhaps a bit of spring decorating will encourage me to spend a little more time catching up with you.
Until tomorrow night,
Mommy
Friday, April 11, 2008
Dear old friend,
at
12:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
Love the new look! Cute, Cute!!
Looks super cute - LOVE it! Now stop designing it and get to updating it. =)
OH! How lovely this is! I just LOVE it! I can't wait to come back again and again! Can I list you on people I wish I knew in real life? Please?
LOVE the new look!!!
Ok, I came to check you out on this page and lo and behold, this is the scrapbook kit that I liked at Shabby Princess...look who got it first! Now I will go explore the sites you recommended...think I saw a good one at Heather Ann that I liked too.
I love it! ;) Absolutely adorable!
looks great!!
Love the new look! (Yes, I know...I'm actually commenting on your blog. Will wonders never cease?!)
Dear mommy,
I do so love my updated look, but am still feeling quite abandoned. Many "tomorrow nights" have come and gone and quite frankly, I am hurt. I'm sure you have many new stories about your children and life with the Wombles to share with your loyal blog readers and me. Please consider updating my content before winter when you update my look again. I so miss hearing from you!
Patiently awaiting your response,
Old Friend, The Womble Times
Post a Comment