a little something special for Daddy:
When we visited San Francisco in February we REALLY wanted to find an oil painting or piece of art to bring home with us. We never found exactly what we were looking for so we left empty handed. Since we came home, I have been searching for something I could give Daddy for our anniversary to remind him of our time in San Francisco. Well, a few days before D-day I finally found it.
It looks just like the view from one of the vineyards we visited in Napa Valley: rows and rows of grapevines, little terracotta roofed cottages intermingling the vineyard and fog covered mountains in the distance. As soon as I saw it I knew it was exactly what he was looking for. Napa was Daddy's favorite day of the trip and since it is one of the many reasons I chose San Francisco I knew he would love it. I was right. As soon as he saw it he was reminded of the very same vineyard in Napa. 10 points for me!
a little something special for Mommy:
This morning, at 6:22 am I awoke to a pink envelope waving in front of my sleepy eyes. It was a beautiful anniversary card saying all the right kind of anniversary sentiments. Then, I read the personal note from hubby himself that revealed a sweet surprise. Daddy had taken the day off from work and I was off for a "Mom's Day Out" followed by dinner with Daddy later on this evening. This was my day...
10:00 haircut and color
12:00 lunch
1:45 massage (2nd professional massage EVER!)
3:00 pedicure
4:00 manicure
5:30 a grown-ups only anniversary dinner (of my choice)
I don't even know how to describe it. Ten points honey. Actually, I'll give you 11! It was perfection and just what a girl needs sometimes...the gift of time and a little bit o' pampering.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Anniversary stuff...
at
1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment