Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Life at the Womble6's...

While we were away our little people spent most of their days with Aunt A and their cousins. MG was there all four days. J was there two full days and two half days. They love playing together and I think they all had a great time. For those of you counting right now...YES, you counted them correctly. My sister-in-law cared for SIX kids this week. She volunteered to help Daddy in his quest for me to travel with him. Not only did she care for my babies, she emailed me photos so I could see what they were doing while we were in Las Vegas. I didn't get them until Thursday but they were a welcome sight. Two boys vs. five girls. Sorry boys. You both are completely outnumbered this week. I think you better get used to it. You are going to be outnumbered in our family for the rest of your little lives. :-)
This is our niece E (well, she's really a G but we call her E). She was loving on MG after she talked to me on the phone. I only talked to MG a few times because she cried when she heard my voice. Thank you for comforting her E. Aunt A later told me that my sweet MG would not take her shoes off...not even to sleep. That made me a little sad so thanks for not telling me that when I was gone.
We love you all...A, A, E, E, EG and J. Thank you for loving on two more kiddos this week. Aunt A--if there were medals for babysitting superheros I would gladly host a ceremony just for you. :-)

No comments: