Note to self: when writing a protest sign proclaiming how self righteous one is as an English speaking American, perhaps one should use a dictionary before making said proclamation.
Hmmm...what this sign says to me is if your native language is not English you do not belong in America? I could jump on my soap box here but I'm not going to. I'll just say that perhaps her attitude has something to do with what is wrong with our culture. I think she needs a little discussion about compassion and equality (and a trip back to 2nd grade spelling).
New blog category alert just for her: **What a Stooge**
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Oh, the irony...
at
12:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
So funny. I love it when people make mistakes like that! It is like a big disclaimer for whatever they are protesting.
Great post. The irony is hilarious. Where did you find that picture? I would love to post this on my blog because I once received irritating forwarded emails on this subject. I'll never understand it. Maybe more Christians should try and learn some a new language so we can reach the immigrants right here in our "backyard". I guess (in their eyes) it's preferred to learn a foreign language and go to a foreign land as a missionary, "but keep 'em out of 'our' country".
Post a Comment