This morning, we said our goodbyes to JimPa and NeNe and headed home. We had plans to spend the day in Cnooga riding the train (again--this time with Daddy) and playing at the Children's Museum.


We made it to the train but skipped the museum when we learned Grammy had had emergency surgery over night--darn appendix! She was fine but I was anxious to get home and see for myself. Grammy, you are still in BIG trouble for not calling us until after the fact. It was quite an eventful ending to our mini-vacation.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Choooo Chooooo with Daddy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Sorry you kids had to miss the museum, I certainly did not plan on my little visit to the ER and definately not the OR. I know I am still in trouble but one day you will understand why I did not call you at 1 AM while you were miles away. (BUT hopefully you will not). Mothers still worry about their grown children just like they do when their young. If you had been at home you would have missed out on a night of sleep!
So I'm ok and I love ya! MOM
Post a Comment