Friday, August 8, 2008

The Chapman family on Larry King Live

I know there were friends and family who were unable to watch the interview on CNN so I'm posting it for you. It was heartbreaking to watch but their faith in God and strength as a family was evident. Larry King was harsh at times asking very insensitive questions but they held it together as best they could. It was clear to us that LK didn't really "get it" but he obviously recognized that SOMETHING was different about this family. That something different was the presence of God.

Larry King Live:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Transcript

Larry King's Commentary on the Interview...

3 comments:

lifelaughterchaos said...

thanks for posting these links! i missed the show and was hoping to catch it online.

it always takes so much energy to not break down bawling.

I am in admiration that continue to be obedient and open to being used by God during this heartache.

Lisa said...

What an incredible family! They are allowing God to use this difficult time for His glory. Those that are not Christian cannot begin to understand the peace of God. His love is amazing.

Lisa Q
lifewiththequeens.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks to you, I got to watch this interview, as I don't watch Larry King and would not have known. To me,one of the most insensitive things Larry did was get their precious daughter's name wrong...twice! He called her Mary instead of Maria. Didn't even realize his mistake! The first time Steven and Mary Beth kindly corrected him. The second time, they just let it go. After all they've been through and a national TV host can't do his homework well enough to remember Maria's name! Can you tell that bothered me a little?!