Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Steven Curtis Chapman on GMA NOW

Here is the interview in case you missed it...

Steven Curtis and Mary Beth Chapman will be on Good Morning America this morning between 7:30 and 8:30 CST. They will be discussing the death of their daughter Maria. Such a tragedy. They will be on Larry King Live tomorrow night and in People Magazine next week for more interviews. Please pray for this family as they live out their grief in such a public way. It is their prayer that somehow this tragedy, and their limited public appearances, will show the world that God is still a God of hope. Despite tragedy and heartbreak, they have found solace in knowing they will dance with their Cinderella again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a touching interview ~ I was very impressed with how GMAC put it together.

It is a heartbreaking tragedy, but I loved it when Steven said I will dance with Maria again~ and we know he will!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting it. Truly a beautiful testimony of what Faith is and a picture of family strength.