Today was our last homestudy visit at the Social Workers office. MG decided to put on a show so we had to cut it short. It's not a great feeling when your toddler is showing out in front of your Social Worker. All you can do is smile and wonder what the appropriate response to the situation might be. Daddy could tell I was about to flip so he took both of them to the van. I wonder if she'll put "the googly eyes" as Mommy's discipline strategy? We should have our draft back in a couple weeks. Once it is approved by our agency then we can apply to immigration.
and in honor of our last homestudy visit for baby sister, LOOKY LOOKY LOOKY what came today...
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
That's a wrap...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
i do hope that your homestudy is approved quickly so that you can cross another step off of your process!
Ok I don't know how I missed those when I first read this. Guess I didn't look past the bottom line. Those are precious!!! fun stuff
Post a Comment