UPDATE AS OF 9/17 @ 4pm: Leslie's blog has been opened back to public access.
UPDATE AS OF 9/17 @7am: Thank you for the emails and prayers for Susannah. The last post I read (~2:30 AM) said they would not release Susannah from the hospital until at least Monday. This is coming from the "doctor" that is treating her (the doctor with the high school education!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) This is bad. Leslie sounded completely HOPELESS in her post. By the time I logged on at 7, the blog had been set to private. If I hear anything I will pass it along (if it is appropriate for me to do so). PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY! THEY NEED NOTHING SHORT OF A MIRACLE!
Dear friends,
I am coming to you on behalf of my friend Leslie. In real life, she is a friend of a friend. Over the past several months we have become friends during her wait to bring home her daughter Susannah. Here is the prayer request...
Her daughter Susannah is VERY SICK! That is an understatement. She has a severe heart condition that requires extensive surgery once she arrives home. They left for China last Thursday and were supposed to meet Susannah yesterday. Instead they were taken to meet her in the hospital. From Leslie's description she is GRAVELY ill. They need nothing short of a MIRACLE to bring this child home. There is only One who is in charge of miracles.
This morning, as I read the words of Leslie's post, I have tears flowing down my cheeks. I am asking you to pray for this child. This is a child we do not know but a child who is loved by so many at this very moment. PLEASE PRAY THAT GOD WILL MOVE MOUNTAINS TO BRING HER HOME TO THE FAMILY SHE DESERVES. It will take moving mountains to bring her home alive.
I do not have permission to link her blog but considering the circumstances I know that Leslie will want all of the prayers possible at this point. If you pray for her, please leave her a word of encouragement on her comments. I think they are a lifeline to home right now.
Room for At Least One More
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
at
6:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Hi ~ I noticed her blog went private overnight. I think this is a good idea as what they are going through is intensely personal, but wanted to send them a note that they remain in my thoughts and prayers. Since you're friends, if you would just forward on that people are thinking of them and praying for them, I'd appreciate it. Thanks so much!
Julia
Oh my gosh---how horrible!! I will be praying for them and will go to her blog as well.
I just realized the same thing that her blog is private so hopefully you can pass on all the prayers for them.
Post a Comment