I know I should not praise the Lord for a restored computer but secretly I am thanking Him for hearing my plea. Thanks Man! We have a jazzy new monitor and I'm desperately trying to copy everything off the harddrive before she runs for the hills again. Wish me luck! There is a new Dell in my future. Hooray! With a new Dell comes a new operating system AND the latest version of Photoshop. For my Peek-a-Boo friends, that also means there will not be a Christmas card season this year. There isn't enough time for me to learn a new program in one month. I know you are all going to kill me but it is what it is. Sorry friends.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
HOORAY! So glad that you have a bit more time with her... =)
What? It is going to take me a while to get over this... I have already been stressing over getting some pictures.
Yeah. You're right. I'm totally going to kill you. The only other person that has ever made me a card for an occasion went off and got pregnant and she is not doing card season either because she's, like, going to deliver or something. Whatever. I guess I'll send out a lame card from Wal-Mart....
Post a Comment