We were so lucky to have the Princesses all to ourselves tonight. Most everyone was on Main Street watching the fireworks. Lucky us! MG was ECSTATIC when she walked in the room to see Princess Aurora, Princess Cinderella and Princess Belle. Even J was blushing with all the pretty girls in the room. :-) The only princess MG REALLY wanted to see was Cinderella and she didn't keep that a secret. I couldn't help but laugh at her a few times. Her conversations are recorded below.
Meeting "Aurora Sleeping Beauty"...
ASB: Well hello beautiful Princess! Would you like to come sit with Princess Aurora for a bit?
MG: No, I wan see Cinderella
ASB: Oh, well my friend Cinderella is meeting another Princess right now. I would love to talk to you for a few minutes before you meet Cinderella
MG: No, I wan meet Cinderella
ASB: Oh please come see Princess Aurora. When we are finished with our pictures Cinderella will be waiting for you.
MG: Ohh! Ooooo-Kkkkkkkk!
Meeting her favorite Princess, "Cindawella"...
C: Hello beautiful Princess! I'm Cinderella! What's your name?
MG: I MG. I wuv you! (gives her a HUGE hug)
C: Well, I love you too. Have you visited my castle yet?
MG: Yes! Do you wiv they-ar?
C: Oh yes! Do you like it?
MG: It's boo-tee-ful!
C: Could I have my picture made with you?
MG: OH YES!
C: Goodbye beautiful Princess!
MG: Bye-Bye Cindawella! I wuv you! (another HUGE hug)
Meeting "Belle in the yellow dress"...
Belle: Oh, what a beautiful yellow dress! It's like my yellow dress. Did you wear it just for me?
MG: No, I wore it for Cindawella (as Cinderella overhears her and giggles)
Belle: Well it is beautiful! Who is that young man with you?
MG: That my brudder J
Belle: Well he's a handsome one (J blushes). It looks like it's his birthday. Happy Birthday J!
J: Oh, thanks Belle (hiding his face under my arm-HA!)
Belle: Would you like to have your picture made?
J: No thanks, Princesses are for girls
Belle: What about you MG?
MG: Oh yes!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Day 3--meeting the Princesses...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment