Monday, November 24, 2008

Step 2...check...

Ship date Nov 24, 2008
Estimated delivery Nov 26, 2008 by 4:30 PM
Service type FedEx 2Day Envelope

Wooohoooooo! It looks like Step 2 is complete...the Chinese Embassy has authenticated our documents! As of 6 pm this evening, our envelope is en route to the home of one slightly anxious Mommy. I wasn't expecting them to ship before turkey day but it looks like I'll have one more thing to be thankful for on Thursday. Don't forget what I said Mr. FedEx. You aren't off the hook until those priceless documents are safely in my hands. Your email said you'll be here by 4:30 pm on Wednesday. I'll be waiting for you...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, J! We hope you do something really special for your 6th birthday. Ben and Leah miss you!

Rachel Spence said...

WOO HOO!!!! That rocks sister!

Lorie said...

Very exciting!! Congratulations!!

Flamingo said...

congrats!!! what a HUGE relief!

Cindy said...

DY-NO-MITE!!!!!!!!!!! :)