Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dear Comcast...


Unfortunately, I have talked to you more than once a day for the past five days. This is ridiculous. I hate the thought of one of those tacky satellites bolted to my house but you are about to drive me to it. Either fix my email (for more than a few hours at a time) or there will be one less customer to send you a fat check every month. I know you have a bazillion customers, I'm just a number and you could probably care less about my distress. But really? Seriously? Could you hold up your end of the deal? FOR THE LOVE OF PETE...FIX MY EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your disgruntled customer,
Mommy

PS: if you have sent email to me over the past five days I may (or may not) have received it. If it is important you'll need to call me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope it got better for you! As for us we had to resort to one of those tacky satelites because COmcast couldnt get our internet and tv to work at the same time. Funny thing is that I pay less for internet now with them than when I had both!?