Monday, December 15, 2008

The Kindergarten Christmas Spectacular...

I love to watch little kids perform. They get so nervous and excited. They search the crowd for their Moms and Dads and smile HUGE grins when they finally find their cheering section. They even stop singing long enough to smile for the camera when everyone else is staring at their music teacher...
Nearly 200 kindergarteners serenaded us with a few lighthearted Christmas favorites complete with hand motion choreography. Today's song lineup included I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, I Ain't Gettin' Nothin' for Christmas, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, Feliz Navidad, Blue Christmas and my personal favorite, I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus. J thought that was HYSTERICAL! MG left her Christmas cheer at home so I spent much of the performance in the foyer instead of in the bleachers. At least I could hear from out there or I would have been really disappointed.
Santa, Grammy and the little girl with the crazy smile. Can't you just hear her saying "ChEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEze"

No comments: