For SBM (and her one eyed friend)...
I'm pretty sure you'll always be WAY cooler than I'll ever be (except when it relates to technology or private investigational work--you know what I'm talkin' about). So, I decided to lend one of my two talents to help a girl out. Your title read "Paisley Party". I got excited because I thought you bought new fabric. :-) See how cool I am? Now--for the love of Pete--delete and replace. My new computer is up and runnin' so I'm back in business! I love me some Photoshop!
For those who have no idea what I'm talkin' about...Meet Sonjie...my fun-loving, naturally beautiful, invariably entertaining friend of 9 years who always makes me laugh.
Oh wait...one more thing...
I've been holding on to these pics for a while now. I guess I can add one more cool factor to my resume...techie, PI and bacon fryer. :-)
Monday, March 16, 2009
Behold-the power of Photoshop...
at
3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I'm cracking up right now! I tried a couple things with that photo and it just didn't work for me. I KNEW you could pull it off. And BACON?? Who knew you were into bacon frying? It'll just be one more thing I have to call and get your help on :)
Um... she cannot add the gumless photo to her blog... for goodness sakes look at me!!! I do not have any idea what was going on there!
Post a Comment