Friday, March 20, 2009

Kite Day with Dad...

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Where's the kite?? =) J/k, I see the string.

Lisa said...

It is that time of year already!!! Great picture and great memories.

Lisa Q

Jodee said...

Cute picture of your boys! Hope you have a great weekend!

shelley said...

We had a family day yesterday since we are LEAVING FOR CHINA ON TUES. (that feels really good to type) and we went kite flying too. It was perfect wind speed and our dragon kite did quite well. Love the spring

Anonymous said...

Kite time is the BEST time : ). I saw your comment at the Nesting Place and I just came over to say that I will keep you and your family in my prayers today. I hope the perfect buyer is going to come and see your house this week! What a pretty blog page you have! I love it.