You're no longer touching your 20's (at the ripe old age of 31) but we couldn't care less. No matter how old you are, we'll still think you're the best thing since goldfish and peanut butter. We love you "all the way to the moon and back again 100 times".
XOXO,
J, MG and MH
(P.S. Mommy says we can't post pictures of our meimei
but she didn't say we couldn't post a picture of her picture.
We think if you click it you can see her a little closer.
Mommy says this is called a "technicality".
Since it's our Daddy's birthday we think a technicality is A-OK)
but she didn't say we couldn't post a picture of her picture.
We think if you click it you can see her a little closer.
Mommy says this is called a "technicality".
Since it's our Daddy's birthday we think a technicality is A-OK)






10 comments:
Happy birthday to your hubs! Can't wait to see more pictures of your sweet girl!
WOW what a cutie.....congrats. Please let us know what you need before travel.....CONGRATS
She is stunning!!! Oh and happy birthday to your hubby! Thanks for letting us see your new beauty!
Happy Birthday to the Daddy, and Wow! Your new daughter is beautiful. I can't wait to hear more.
Cheri
www.ourjourneyeast.blogspot.com
I like your technicality! I forgot about that one and broke it. Let's hope Pam is bored with blogs...
My husband says EXACTLY the same thing about me and projects. When I asked him the other day what he says when people ask why we're adopting, he said "because you were bored".
PS She is CUTE!
If that's not a Happy Birthday, I don't know what is?!! Hope it was a good one Daddy!!!
Congrats to you and your family!!! What a doll!! Prepare for the journey of a lifetime!
Amy--fellow Xingfu mom
Now that's a great B-day gift!
Delurking to say congrats! Fellow Womble here (of the VA ancestry clan) wishing you all the best and praying for your family and newest little Womble!!
~Kelly
Hey there! This is so sweet. I see I am way behind on your news. Congrats! Will stay in touch better now...Love all the pics! so sweet of big bro. and sis!
This is a photo all of you will always treasure!!! LOVE IT!!!!!
Post a Comment