But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true.
No, I didn’t give you the gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you.
– Unknown
She is, indeed, OUR daughter!
Thank you so much for your prayers over the past few days.
We are hesitant to post photos until we have direct confirmation from China.
More details and mini-photos to come when we float back down from cloud 9.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true.
No, I didn’t give you the gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you.
– Unknown
She is, indeed, OUR daughter!
Thank you so much for your prayers over the past few days.
We are hesitant to post photos until we have direct confirmation from China.
More details and mini-photos to come when we float back down from cloud 9.







9 comments:
Oh those eyes, those are the eyes of your daughter! How exciting.
Many blessings!
Amy
oh my goodness! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hip, Hip, Hurray!! Rejoicing with you on your good news!
Ohhh, I have been waiting to see this post!!!!!!! Congrats to the whole family!!!!! Those eyes are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laura
Seriously beautiful eyes :)
There is NOTHING like looking into the eyes of your baby! My heart is swollen.......
How wonderfully awesome!!! I can't wait to hear about your daughter!
Thank you so much for the sweet comments and prayers for Gianna.
Enjoy cloud nine- it is such a wonderful place to be when you have waited so long!
Whoooo hoooo! You must be over the moon! Congratulations! I can't wait to see her precious face!
Oh my goodness! I am so happy for you!!!!!!! God is good. =)
Post a Comment