Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ladybug sighting...

14 ladybugs to be exact! It's a long story--perhaps one day I'll be able to tell it without all of you thinking I'm on my way to the funny farm. Come on China---give us (and at least 13 of my waiting agency pals) a referral!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Fourteen?! Wow! I think ladybugs are so pretty.

I was sad to see my other blog design go too! :) It had almost been a year which I can't even believe. Thanks for your sweet comment. I let Faith do it because she is raising money for IVF which is something that is dear to me since we will be starting IVF in a couple of months.

I hope you get that referral soon!

Cheri said...

I cannot help but think the same thing with ladybugs. Probably always will from now on. See, I check in, and I'll post more often. Love the father/son pic. It warms the heart to see daddy's with their children. Vacation spots??? We love Siesta Key Florida. Calm, quiet, relaxful.

Cheri

Jodee said...

Hurry up, China!

Mommy to Samantha & Madison said...

Gotta love those ladybugs!

Amie said...

Thanks for posting our button for Wild Olive Tees! You have one entry into our giveaway!! (btw- you can get 4 more by doing a post with a link to Wild Olive in the post! :)

Congrats on your LID!!!

Blessings!
:)
Amie
www.wildolivetees.com

Amie said...

btw- Thanks for posting our No Hands but ours button too! :)

:)
Amie
www.wildolivetees.com