Little Miss and her teachers in their matching tie-dyed t-shirts. They made them together for the last day of school...
Mrs. Carrie...
and Mrs. Melissa...
Our little social butterfly has had so much fun at Tuesday/Thursday school this year. Last fall we hesitated in letting her go but I'm so glad we did. It was the right decision for her. She LOVES her friends--all of them! She loves music class with Mrs. Lori. She loves making crafts. She loves to paint (which Mommy doesn't do often). She loves her teachers and has really blossomed in their classroom. Little Miss is excited about spending the summer with Wild Man and Mommy but I know when fall rolls around she'll be ready to see her friends again.

See how much she has grown?
First day ----------------- Last day
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Last Day of Mother's Day Out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Look how different she looks! Glad you had a great time Little Miss and hey I know your Mrs Carrie...small world.
Post a Comment