We were lucky enough to spend some time with the Daniello's as they were passing through on their 6 week--8,000 mile--RV tour of the US. The Marler's joined in the bedlam last night but I forgot to snap a picture of all the kiddos before Jacob left. I grabbed the camera for a last second shot right before I took Wild Man to school this morning. Kara and crew left at the same time we left for school. They have lots of places to go and people to see before they head back to Massachusetts this weekend. I hope one day, when the kids are older, we can vacation in their neck of the woods. We miss you guys but we know how important having family nearby can be. Happy Trails to you--we hope to see you again soon!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Visitors...
In case you are wondering, Little Miss dressed herself. ;-)
at
9:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment