Wednesday, August 26, 2009

CONSULATE APPOINTMENT CONFIRMED!

We have a Consulate Appointment!!!!!!!!! We are confirmed for September 22 which means we will leave on September 9 and return September 24 as we had hoped. Now off to do 6000 things I need to do before I leave for CHINA!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! CHINA PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I can not WAIT to get my hands on that little one.

5 comments:

Wuxi Mommy said...

YEAHHHHH!!! It's getting so close!!!

Jodee said...

Whoooo hoooo! So glad to hear the great news! Happy Packing!

Ashley said...

YOU ARE GOING TO CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

WOW!!!!! So happy for ya'll. Enjoy the anticipation of such a wonderful trip. Can't wait to see pictures of you all as a complete family!

Lisa Q

whtmtnmom said...

Congratulations!!! Have a fantastic trip. It's such an intense experience. Wishing you all the best.

Safe travels,

Lisen
mom to 2 sweeties from China