I would be more than happy to reply to your less than tasteful comment. Since you have chosen to remain anonymous I am happy to say what I need to say here. If you look above this post you will see the name of this blog...The Womble Times. This is my blog. This is my family. These are the children God has blessed me...ALL THREE OF THEM! Each and every one GIFTS from God. EACH. AND. EVERY. ONE. Maybe no one ever shared this with you but my Mother always taught me to keep my mouth closed if I had nothing nice to say...especially to a complete stranger. I only allow anonymous blog comments because we have family members who do not have a blogger account. I do not want to take our blog private but I will if need be. I would appreciate it if you would keep your rude comments to yourself. There are plenty of blogs out there I'm sure you would enjoy reading. Feel free to read them (and not ours).
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
It never ceases to amaze me when someone leaves a rude comment on a blog. As you already stated, this is YOUR blog. They really do not have to read it. I'm sorry that you were a victim of a person of such low moral character. The rest of us love your blog! :)
~Lynn
So sorry you are dealing with a rude person. My rude commenter comes back every so often to try and get to me, but I decided that I will not let her. So pray for whoever it is and just keep moderating those comments! Hugs~
Post a Comment