Some of you happen to know us in real life. Some of you come here to catch a glimpse of three of the cutest bebes on the planet (and I am NOT partial to them in ANY way, shape or form ;-) Some of you we've met through the process of adopting our daughter from China. It has been a busy, eventful, stressful yet glorious year of blessings here at the Womble Times. The highest of highs and a few lows along the way but 357 days later 2009 will go down as one of the most amazing years in the history of our family. However our paths have crossed this year, we thank you for sharing your time, love and friendship with us. Merry Christmas to you and yours...

Luke 2: 6-14
So it was, that while they were there, the days were completed for her to be delivered. And she brought forth her firstborn Son, and wrapped Him in swaddling cloths, and laid Him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn. Now there were in the same country shepherds living out in the fields, keeping watch over their flock by night. And behold, an angel of the Lord stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were greatly afraid. Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger." And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying: Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!
So it was, that while they were there, the days were completed for her to be delivered. And she brought forth her firstborn Son, and wrapped Him in swaddling cloths, and laid Him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn. Now there were in the same country shepherds living out in the fields, keeping watch over their flock by night. And behold, an angel of the Lord stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were greatly afraid. Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger." And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying: Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!







10 comments:
I love, love, love your card! It is just adorable!
I hope you and your sweet family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Merry Christmas! I know this year is extra special! Hope you all are blessed!
Elaine
Merry Christmas!
We got your card...Its beautiful!
Those are the most adorable cards! So sweet and cute.
And O Holy Night is my favorite Christmas carol.
Happy Holidays!!
Hugs,
Kate
wow! beautiful! i need you for a real life friend....i never find time for such things....although i KNOW it's there to be found:)
Merry Christmas, Mommy! I'm so glad we got to meet you in GZ, even if it was for just a moment. And that I've been able to watch your story unfold...to see that scared little girl and watch her blossom before my eyes through your blog. What a blessed year it has been!!! Here's to a great 2010 too. Perhaps we'll both be back in China in 2011? (hint, hint):)
Amy
Amazing story...hope 2010 brings even happier times for you and your family! :)
Hey, we just got home and I received your Christmas card. It is beyond beautiful! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!
Love and Blessings,
Amy
Hey! The card is beautiful and I can't wait to see the room all finished! I wanted to check with you and see if you were still up for the trade? I know we didn't make it for Christmas but now that things have settled down a bit we may both have some extra time- haha! Does that really happen for mommys??
See you soon!
Post a Comment