Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday Snapshot: Little Miss

The past three months have been quite the roller coaster here at the Womble Times. We welcomed home #3 and with that came GINORMOUS changes to the dynamics of our family. Little Miss, our oldest daughter--our second born--our girlie girl--our Momma #2, well, she's had the hardest time adjusting. She's had her heart broken on more than one occasion but she never gives up her quest to be Mommy Big Sister of the year. With that being said, I have chosen her as my very first Sunday Snapshot.

Ni Hao Y'all

Meet Little Miss...
Little Miss is 3 and a half...going on 13 or 21 or 30 depending on her mood...She is sweet and cuddly...spunky and sassy...and just about as girlie as they come...From the first sign of her existence, she has reminded us that every child is unique...
and one-of-a-kind (even if they share the same parents)...
She can give her siblings a run for their money...
and sprint to their defense in times of trouble...
A Momma's girl from day 1, I see so much of myself in her... but enough of her Daddy to keep her balanced...
If you ask her what she wants to be when she grows up, her answer is always the same. "A Mommy". EVERY TIME I hear her energetic reply I get a big lumpy in my throat. I want that too, and I tell her, because I want her to know being a Mommy is the BEST job in the entire world.
She's independent and strong willed...but she's teaching us to embrace the moment and stop sweating the small stuff...because behind the umbrella of pink and all things girlie...
is a little girl who loves her family, friends, lovie and preschool. She enjoys reading books, all things dress up and watching Max and Ruby. She's full of energy and excitement about most everything (especially when it's time to pick up Wild Man from school). She's spunky, sweet and at times a little sour and we can't imagine one single day of our lives without her. Thank you Lord for this beautiful and precious blessing you have given to us. We love her all the way to the moon and back again a million times!

9 comments:

Cindy said...

Love that Little Miss!
XOXO, Miss Cindy

Denise said...

What a beautiful post about a beautiful girl! And I bet she wants to be a Mommy because hers is so great! Hugs~

Carrie said...

What a great Sunday Snapshot!!! Your daughter sounds very much like my Sadie! ;)

Love the Gymboree, too! ;)

Stefanie said...

What a beautiful Snapshot post! And great pics, too!
Little Miss sounds like a true blessing, and she's positively adorable to boot :)
Thanks for joining in the fun this week!!

Ashton and Anna said...

She seems like an adorable little girl! Soo cute!

Jodee said...

What a sweet post! You just gotta love a girly girl! We have one too :)

Chris said...

Wow, what a great post!!!

Your 'Little Miss' must be an absolute joy!!!

I just love her personality!!!!

She sounds like so much fun and a super 'helper'!

Becky said...

There is something so special about a little girl. I love the age she is at - and her blonde hair and brown eyes!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

WONDERFUL photos! Just wonderful!!

I like spunky and sassy!