Friday, September 4, 2009

T Minus 5 days: AHHHHHHHH...

5 days. FIVE DAYS! FIVE STINKIN' DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what? Wild Man has the stuffy nose nasty cough yuck-ness. PLEASE PRAY it is only allergies. Claritin...don't fail us now. For the record, I googled stressed out and this picture popped up. Little Miss was over my shoulder and when she saw it she CRACKED UP!!!! "That kitty is SOOOO FUNNNNNYYYY Mommy! He has googly eyes!" I wonder if she thinks this is what I look like when my googly eyes pop out? I wonder if this IS what I look like when my googly eyes pop out? Hmmmm...

3 comments:

Flamingo said...

oh my!!! i can't believe you are this close! it brings back bittersweet memories for me! i will be glad to watch your journey from the comfort of my own home:O

Mommy to Samantha & Madison said...

That's how I'm feeling right now too! So much to do in less than a week's time! See ya in China my friend! Can you friggin believe it?

Wuxi Mommy said...

That looks like me the week before we left for China, too!! I'm sooo excited for you!!