Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Testing 123

Testing 123...14hrs!!!!!

(sent from my iPod)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your testing has worked, I can see your post! Congrats and HAVE FUN!!!! I'm not a fan of flying either, but those international planes are so big you barely even realize you are on one. Good luck and I can't wait to follow your trip!

Melissa

Tammy Jones said...

Test was a success!
God Speed
Tammy

Lola Granola said...

We're waiting to hear that you've LANDED!

Mel said...

praying for you guys! Be safe!

Anonymous said...

Get some sleep Mama. Everything is going to be fantastic. I will be following along and praying everyday.
Blessings,
Amy
www.4ourkiddos.blogspot.com

Holli said...

Soooo excited! Praying for you guys!

Cindy said...

It's been a while since I've stopped over...SO glad to hear you're almost on your way! How exciting!! Blessings on your amazing journey. Can't wait to see MeiMei in your arms.

Keith and Kelly said...

So excited with you! Praying you have a safe trip. See you there, Kelly