Sunday, October 11, 2009

Who was it that said Swineflu--Schmineflu?

Oh yes. It was me. Who was it that has been eating her words for the past five days? Yep, that's me as well. As if we don't have enough going on, I woke up with the flu in the wee hours of Wednesday morning. I've been cooped up in our bedroom attempting to keep my germs to myself while the Chief has muddled through without me. To his credit, he's taken excellent care of all four of us. Thankfully I think I'm on the downhill now. I said I wanted to catch up on my sleep but this isn't exactly what I meant. Be careful what you wish for. As for Mei Mei, today is the first day the Chief has "allowed" me out of our room. Apparently she has decided after five days of my absence that I'm not allowed to come near her again. Ugh! One tiny step forward. One huge step back.

3 comments:

Flamingo said...

so sorry to hear this! thankful that it's not while you are in China!

don't worry...mei mei will come around quicker this time around.

AwesomeCloud and family said...

Oh no! Sorry to hear it. I hope your recovery is quick and meimei's is quicker.

Unknown said...

I love your blog and pray that MeiMei will accept and bond quickly. All three of your children are BEAUTIFUL.