Friday, December 11, 2009

Two down. One to go.

Previous doorway repaired...CHECK
Drywall up...CHECKNew stairs in...CHECK
Paint colors chosen...CHECK
Chandelier delivered...CHECK

Final drywall sanding and trim on Monday. Paint on Tuesday. Paint and flooring on Wednesday. Electrical and final inspection on Thursday. Move in day...Friday DECEMBER 18! Woohoooo!

7 comments:

Becky said...

If you are like me - the tearing down and building up drives you nuts! Ah! But the finished product. My husband is a perfectionist, does the work himself, and takes forever! Kind of like God and us - tearing down the old, building up, perfection is the goal. Takes a long time. Enjoy that new room!

Mommy to Samantha & Madison said...

Yeah! Sounds like it is all coming together nicely! By the way, I love the Carlton Dance!

Hugs!!

AwesomeCloud and family said...

Hooray for progress! Wow, your renovations are moving 5 times as fast as mine ever did. Go you.

Flamingo said...

a chandelier? she gets a chandelier? wow!! :)

i'm envious of this project...we have renovated several times but my husband always does the work himeself so it usually takes 6 months or more of dirt, grime and complete unorganziation:)

we are looking at redoing our basement...this time we might hire half of it out. PTL!

Rachel Spence said...

I just cried I was laughing so hard at the Carlton Dance. I haven't seen that in a LONG time. Oh and renovation....exciting!! Can't wait to see it in person. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh Little Miss I know you are excited to be getting this new room. Grammy cant wait to see it! It will be just like Cindarella's castle!
It really has gone fast (even though you may not think so).
Love Grammy

Sonja said...

oh my word.....I was just laughing out loud! That is one skit that just never gets old. And what's funny is that anytime I think of this or hear the name "Carlton" I think of you :) ha.